Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Because our firm is small,
our clients benefit by getting a more personalised, friendly and reliable service.
We have listed the taxation
and payroll services that we offer to our clients.
Business and Personal Tax Return Preparation
Tax laws change so often, it's hard to keep up. No one like to pay tax and no one should
have to pay more tax than they have to.
We prepare tax returns for
individuals, self employed, partners and partnerships.
We will prepare the return and calculate any tax liability
or refund that is due. We can also advise on when to pay any tax liabilities.
We can act as your agent, dealing
directly with the Inland Revenue on your behalf and act for you at any meetings should you be selected from a Self Assessment
Business Tax includes the preparation of tax computations
for all sole trader and partnership businesses.
Tax, the legal responsibility for correctly calculating the corporation tax liability of the company lies with the owner.
We understand the isseus that face an owner managed business and can prepare the tax returns in a professional and efficient
manner. We will also calculate your company's tax liability.
We offer all businesses a cost effective payroll service,
which is tailored to the needs of the business.
Our services include:
- Set up and operate payroll
- Prepare weekly, 2 weekly or monthly payrolls
- Produce computer generated payslips
- Provide monthly summaries of PAYE and
- Detail the amounts of PAYE and NIC payable to HM Revenue
with leavers and starters, including P45s
- Calculate SMP, SSP, tax credits and student
- Complete the payroll year end forms - P35, P14s and P60s
- Electronic filing of the payroll annual returns.
To be compliant with VAT is becoming more and more involved
and HMRC have recently increased the levels of their investigations. It is therefore more important to get things
right from the start.
- Provide assistance with VAT registration
- VAT contol and reconcilliation
- Prepare or check VAT returns
- Provide advice on VAT queries